SECURITY ● JUN 14, 2018
Atidiv achieves ISO27001 certification for data security
Head, Information Technology
Atidiv achieves ISO 27001 certification
Atidiv deals with high volume of sensitive customer data on a daily basis and hence needs to ensure highest level of data security. In order to safely process client information, we implemented a rigorous set of security protocols in early 2017. Today, after a stringent 4 month long audit process, we are proud to have received the ISO 27001 certification, the highest specification for Information Security Management System (ISMS). This certification validates that we have implemented best practices in terms of security and client data protection.
You can view our certificate here (Certificate number: 57523)
What are the ISO family of standards?
The ISO 27000 family of standards helps organizations keep information assets secure. These standards help an organization manage the security of assets such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and information entrusted to them by third parties.
ISO 27001 is the most stringent standard in the ISO family, detailing requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
How is this beneficial for Atidiv’s clients?
ISO 27001 certification assures clients and different stakeholders that we have comprehensive infrastructure and process for data security. This standard does not cover just IT, but also people, processes and technology. This has enabled Atidiv to exhaustively detail out risks and embrace security controls as part of our everyday working practices.
Steps taken to prepare and achieve ISO 27001?
Over the past few months, Atidiv has undertaken various steps to strengthen its security, as mentioned below:
1. Implementing policies for state-of-the-art information security
2. Adopting toolkits & technologies such as:
3. Going through a rigorous, 4-month long external audit process conducted by ABS QE, involving implementation of interviews with all key departments (i.e. HR, Legal, Admin and Finance)
4. Four months of documented evidence of risk management, physical security, access controls, and implementation of security best practices
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) software
- On-premise, high availability servers for critical business activity
- Network & event log observation system
- Help desk ticketing tool for tracking incidents and resolutions
Atidiv’s ISMS successfully met all process, physical and management controls to achieve compliance within ISO standards on 14th June 2018.
We diligently follow the ISO 27001 guidelines to guarantee that all our clients’ data stay protected. This achievement is a true milestone for Atidiv and enables us to deliver critical and sensitive processes and projects for our clients.
SECURITY ●MAY 26, 2018
Making things personal: GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in European law on data protection and privacy for…continue